- Sinclair Park
In the wake of the news that there were COVID-19 positive cases in Winnipeg, we have been inundated with calls and emails about how this will affect our sports season. The honest answer at this point is... We don't know. While we wish we were psychic, we aren't. We don't know what things will look like come the beginning of May. Here are the few tidbits of information that we can give you now:
1) Should the sports season not happen for any reason, all parents will be entitled to a full refund of all fees paid for both baseball and mini soccer. Partial refunds will be provided if the associations are able to run an abbreviated season.
2) Refunds will be available to parents if the outbreak means that we don't have enough registrations to run our mini soccer program.
3) Currently, AA and AAA baseball tryouts have been indefinitely postponed. We don't know when these will be held, but we will update as we are able to.
That is about all of the information that we have at this point in time. We will give people updates as soon as we can, but we don't know when more information will be available.
Thank you all for your patience and understanding.