April 30th - May 6th Rental Spaces
Updated: May 2, 2021
Here are the rental availabilities for April 30th - May 6th. While we are offering these slots, there are some restrictions that have been put in place by the Government of Manitoba, and those are restrictions that we MUST follow. They include:
1) There can be a maximum of ten people utilizing the space at one time. This means that no, we cannot book out the space for your 15 person basketball group. Ten people means ten people. People like children and spouses will count towards the number of people that you can have in the space.
2) Masks must be worn at all times, including while participating in physical activity. This means that those coverings have to be on while you're playing, and not just while you're on the bench. If we see groups without masks, your booking can be canceled without a refund. Wear your masks!
3) We do have to collect contact information from everyone when they arrive. Yes, we do have to get your name and phone number. Don't worry, though, we won't be selling your phone number to a spam calling agency. We'll only use it if you make each other sick. If you don't make each other sick, you have nothing to worry about.
4) Due to Provincial regulations, we do not have a pump to loan out for basketballs or volleyballs. If you need a pump, please ensure that you bring your own.
Now, if we haven't managed to scare you away yet, here's a list of the dates we have available right now. There aren't many, but it's what we have.
Wednesday, April 28th: 9:30 - 11:30 PM
Rules for Booking:
1) Interested parties will need to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about their desired time slots. No other method of communication will be allowed. The person monitoring the emails is not in the office on Friday or Saturday, and we do not want to accidentally double book spaces. Facebook messages are not regularly monitored.
2) Spaces are available on a first come, first served basis. Dates will go quickly, so please don't delay in sending us an email!
5) We are limiting individuals and groups to one rental space at this point in time. We are releasing time slots weekly, and we want to make sure that everyone has a chance to book a time slot. Requests for multiple dates will be denied.
5) ALL of the dates and times that we have available are listed. If you don't see the date or time that you want, it means that it is not available. We promise that we aren't hiding dates and times from you guys. Inquiring about dates and times that aren't listed isn't going to go anywhere, unfortunately. The response to your email will be "We're sorry, but the date that you are requesting is unavailable.
6) The cost for booking a two hour time slot is $63.00. There are no other time slots available, and no, we are not offering discounts.
7) Dates must be paid for in advance. This can be done either with a credit card over the phone, or by arranging a time to come down in person to pay either in cash or by debit. Dates booked on either Friday or Saturday will be held until Sunday, pending payment. We don't want to take dates away from genuinely interested parties, but we have had a rash of groups not showing up to their booked time slots. These are spaces that we could have given to another interested group. We want to make sure that our space is being utilized properly, and that means that we have to ask for advance payment. We apologize for any inconvenience.
If you are interested in booking any of the above time slots, please send us an email at email@example.com.
Again, if you want to rent the space for sports, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Messages to our Facebook page may go unanswered for several days, since it is not constantly monitored.