August 9th - 13th Rental Availabilities
Updated: Aug 5
Okay, so it's a little bit later than we expected. We do apologize! We didn't expect to come back to over 40 new emails to sort through, and things got a little bit delayed.
Here are the rental availabilities for August 9th - August 13th. While we are offering these slots, there are some restrictions that have been put in place by the Government of Manitoba, and those are restrictions that we MUST follow. They include:
1) To our understanding, there will be no limit on the number of players that you can have in the space as of August 7th, 2021. We will still be limiting the number of players to no more than 30. If you guys have more than that, you're not all going to get on the court in two hours! This does include wives, girlfriends, and children. This is also to our knowledge, and is subject to change once we have the implementation orders in hand.
2) To our understanding, masks will no longer be required as of August 7th. We are still strongly recommending that you guys wear your masks, but they will not be mandated on the court. We will be mandating them in common areas of the building, such as the hallways and washrooms. Again, this is to the best of our knowledge and is subject to change.
3) We do have to collect contact information from everyone when they arrive. Yes, we do have to get your name and phone number. Don't worry, though, we won't be selling your phone number to a spam calling agency. We'll only use it if you make each other sick. If you don't make each other sick, you have nothing to worry about.
4) Due to Provincial regulations, we do not have a pump to loan out for basketballs or volleyballs. If you need a pump, please ensure that you bring your own.
Now, if we haven't managed to scare you away yet, here's a list of the dates we have available right now. There aren't many, but it's what we have.
Monday, August 9th: 4:00 - 6:00 PM, 6:30 - 8:30 PM, 9:00 - 11:00 PM
Tuesday, August 10th: 7:00 - 9:00 PM (On Hold)
Wednesday, August 11th: 4:00 - 6:00 PM, 6:30 - 8:30 PM, 9:00 - 11:00 PM
Thursday, August 12th: 7:00 - 9:00 PM (On Hold)
Friday, August 13th: 6:30 - 8:30 PM, 9:00 - 11:00 PM
Rules for Booking:
1) Interested parties will need to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about their desired time slots. No other method of communication will be allowed. We do not want spaces to end up double booked by accident. Facebook messages are not regularly monitored.
2) Spaces are available on a first come, first served basis. Dates will go quickly, so please don't delay in sending us an email!
3) We are limiting individuals and groups to one rental space a week at this point in time. We are releasing more time slots weekly, and we want to make sure that everyone has a chance to book a time slot.
4) ALL of the dates and times that we have available are listed. If you don't see the date or time that you want, it means that it is not available. We promise that we aren't hiding dates and times from you guys. Inquiring about dates and times that aren't listed isn't going to go anywhere, unfortunately. The response to your email will be "We're sorry, but the date that you are requesting is unavailable.
5) The cost for booking a two hour time slot is $73.50. There are no other time slots available, and no, we are not offering discounts.
6) Dates must be paid for in advance. This can be done either with a credit card over the phone, or by arranging a time to come down in person to pay either in cash or by debit. We don't want to take dates away from genuinely interested parties, but we cannot afford to bring out staff in for groups that are not showing up to their booked time slots. These are spaces that we could have given to another interested group. We want to make sure that our space is being utilized properly, and that means that we have to ask for advance payment. We apologize for any inconvenience.
If you are interested in booking any of the above time slots, please send us an email at email@example.com.
Again, if you want to rent the space for sports, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Messages to our Facebook page may go unanswered for several days, since it is not constantly monitored.
We look forward to having you all back in our gym!