Update on Sports Rentals
Good evening to all of our sports renters;
We know that we promised you guys that we would be posting more gym availabilities tonight, and we are so sorry that we are unable to do so. Given the current uncertainties with the Government of Manitoba, we have elected to delay offering more rental spaces until next week.
The Province of Manitoba has repeatedly indicated that they are looking at placing new restrictions on the Province to combat the spread of Covid-19. They have mentioned making us aware of new restrictions early next week. The last thing that we want to do to you guys is have to cancel the games and practices that you have just booked with us. Once we know what the new restrictions will be, we will be posting any available dates. We want everyone to be able to book with us right now, but we are beholden to the restrictions put in place by the government.
Once we can guarantee that the rentals will not be cancelled by new restrictions, we will offer up all available dates for rental. We are sorry that we cannot do this tonight, but the Province delayed supplying us with a new PHO until some time next week. Without more information, it would be unfair of us to offer rentals that we may have to cancel as soon as Monday.
We appreciate your patience and understanding right now. We will be posting a 24 hour notice on new dates being available, so keep watching this page and keep your eyes peeled for that announcement!