Sinclair Park's Multipurpose Room (MPR) is the perfect venue for hosting smaller events such as adult birthday parties, showers and anniversaries. The small and comfortable space holds up to 50 while still allowing plenty of room for social distancing! It is also serves as an excellent meeting area for those who require more space than our board room. Because the room is not an overly large space, there are several restrictions with renting this space.
#1 - Due to the lack of space, certain extras such as photo booths, DJ's, etc. will not fit into the space. Items like these cannot be used in the space. Bouncy castles do not fit in the room at all, no matter how many guests are in attendance.
#2 - The MPR is not suitable for many children's parties due to the lack of space. As children need more space to play than adults do, the maximum number of guests at a children's party is 50. This gives the children more space to play, especially in the winter.
The rental rate for the MPR without kitchen access is $35.00/hr. If kitchen access is required, the rental rate is $45.00/hr. Both prices are subject to GST. There is a $45.00 cleaning fee applied to all parties.
All private functions do have a cleanup fee associated with them. This fee is based upon the number of people in attendance at the event, and include a set number of tables and chairs. Please note that due to liability concerns, there is no option for rentals to do their own setup or cleanup. All guests, including children, must have a seat at your event. The rates are as follows:
0 - 80 Guests: $45.00 - Includes a maximum of 12 tables and 80 chairs
80 - 100 Guests: $60.00 - Includes a maximum of 14 tables and 100 chairs.
Children's Parties have a maximum of 50 guests, including children, and 10 tables.
As per the Province of Manitoba, the current limit on the number of guests at an event is 50. Please message us regarding larger events.
Rental Availability Calendar Guidelines
1) This calendar does not update automatically, and is manually updated daily on weekdays, while weekend bookings are updated on Monday afternoons.
2) If you are interested in renting the hall, you may call us at 204-586-8275 or email us using the contact form.
3) Please be aware that dates are not considered held until you have received confirmation from the Sinclair Park staff. This applies to both emails and voicemail messages. Once a hold is confirmed, you must contact Sinclair Park within 48 hours to pay your deposit for the hall. If the deposit is not paid within 48 hours, the date will become available to all again.
4) Please note that all dates are held on a first come, first served basis. This means that, should we receive multiple requests for the same date, the first inquiry will be given precedence. Please remember that dates are not held without confirmation from a staff member.
5) There are Friday/Saturday dates during certain months that are reserved for Wedding Socials. We do not allow bookings on these dates for events other than Socials. We will open these dates up to all rentals a minimum of three months prior to them. These reserved dates will be marked on the calendar.
TEMPORARILY HELD, MAY OR MAY NOT BECOME AVAILABLE AGAIN
If a date is completely booked, it will he highlighted in pink: No Availability
Dates being held for Wedding Social will be highlighted in black: Reserved for Social
Building closures will be marked.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT WE CURRENTLY DO NOT HAVE ANY AVAILABILITY FOR WEEKNIGHTS (Monday - Thursday).
Please note: The calendar shows the spaces that are available, NOT the spaces that are booked!
On the mobile page, please click on the coloured dots to expand the information on the space available.
Click here to scroll through months.
Please Contact Us!
Before you hit submit on a request, please make sure you have not selected a time that is between 3 and 5 PM. We do not book out the hours between 3 and 5, including for requests such as 1 - 4,
2 -5, 3 - 6, 4 - 8, etc. We will never be able to accommodate requests for any rentals that require any amount of time between 3 and 5 PM.