Sports Registration Update
Good morning. Here is our Tuesday morning update from the Board of Directors,
As you may have seen posted earlier, baseball tryouts for AA and AAA ball have been suspended indefinitely. Although this is not related to us, the Winnipeg Youth Soccer Association has also halted all practices and gatherings.
At this point, we do not know whether or not the sports season will be able to run normally this year, if it runs at all. We have decided to temporarily suspend sports registration at this time, due to the uncertainties surrounding the season. If the issue is resolved and we are able to run sports, we will do so. If we are unable to run our sports seasons as planned, all parents who have already registered their children will receive a full refund of all fees paid.
We do not want to have more parents with their money tied up in a sports season that may not exist. If the sports season is able to run, we will keep registrations open for as long as we possibly can, but we need to first make sure that the season will actually happen.
We do apologize for the inconvenience. We seem to be having to do that a lot lately, and we truly wish that we did not have to disappoint so many children and parents.